Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of 5th Grade

Thula wearing her new school clothes. When we were shopping she asked if I could buy that huge sparkly hair bow and Lela asked for the sunglasses. All I can say is CLASSY!

Kids at the bus stop. The girl next to Thula is her new friend that moved into the neighborhood over the summer. When Thula came home she said she had a good day at school. I can't believe this will be her last year of elementary school. I never really could imagine this day. I can still remember taking her to kindergarten and bawling my eyes out, but I am so proud of how successful she has been in school. 

While Thula was at school Lela and I worked on her letters and numbers and she 'read' to me. She prefers reading to me than me to her.  

This girl can sleep anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see them off too. Lela will be lonely, but less "bugged". She'll have to find a neighbor friend too.

    ReplyDelete