Monday, October 14, 2013

Afternoon at the Zoo

Little Stuart riding the carousel for the first time. I couldn't get him to look at me or smile. He was a little nervous and not sure what to make of it. 

Already a pro at this!

The zoo was Halloween ready and had all kinds of fun decorations up. 

We were lucky to see the elephants going through their 'check-up.' Their trainers have them do a series of movements to make sure the animals are healthy. It was so cute. They acted like circus elephants. 

Candyland at the zoo

Riding the komodo dragon with friend, Lincoln W.

At the end of the trip we rode the train. It was our first time and it was so fun for the kids. Stuart was all smiles and curious. He got wide eyed through the tunnels. It is so fun to see the world for the 'first time' through his eyes. 

Lela was happy to ride the train. 

He was a barefoot boy at the zoo. I'm pretty sure he threw his new shoes into the trash. He loves playing in the garbage and because I can't find his shoes I'm wondering if that's what happened. I have since replaced them (second hand of course! )

No comments:

Post a Comment