Monday, March 10, 2014

Nice winter days

Children's center at the science center.

Stuart loves splashing around in the water and made a bee-line for it! I love the little water bib.

Spunky Lela.


 

Drying off.

Busy boy.

Lela loves playing with toys. She gathered some dinosaurs and a volcano and played quietly for a long time by herself.


So un-stealthy.

They liked rolling their balls down the ramps

 

and whacking each other with noodles.

 

I had my back turned for just a minute I swear!


 

Make yourself at home in the drawer Stuart.


I should make him a t-shirt that says "Seek and Destroy."


At the zoo! Everyone loves the gorillas.

"Are you going to drive your bus all the way to Lusaka?" Lela thought she was the ice cream truck.


Stuart going for a ride on the African bus at the zoo. Boy did they get that prop right.
 

 

Help! He crawled into the gorilla enclosure!

Happy valentines treats for the kids. Thula received some more rubber bands for her bracelets and Stuart got some little ninjas.

At Sam's club Thula saw these mussels and wanted to try them. She's my seafood girl. Her and I ate them all up; they were in a buttery garlic sauce and mucho delicioso.

No comments:

Post a Comment