Sunday, October 12, 2014

Trip to Chicago

I'm not sure how he's watching the movie with those headphones on.

In September we drove up to Chicago to see my cousin Emily's daughter, Helena, get baptized. We also bought a mini van just in time for the trip! It's a 2006 Toyota Sienna. It comes with a dvd player which the kids loved.

There's the birthday girl, Helena! Josh and Stuart played an indoor soccer game.


Dowtown Chicago (Navy Pier)




The Boss in Chicago!

Lela and Keira are such good little friends.


We rode the ferris wheel and had a great view of downtown.




Lake Michigan is so beautiful.


Thula is on this swing somewhere....


I had my first deep dish pizza. It was great! I liked how they put the cheese underneath and the sauce on top.

Saying goodbye is always hard. We love our Chicago cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment