Friday, June 5, 2015

Last Day of School!

Thula earned a citizenship award for not getting into trouble during the school year. Johnson Middle School (6th grade). She was so adorable walking across the stage to collect her award. I am so proud of the young lady she is growing up to be. Afterwards we went summer clothes shopping and she picked out some cute things to wear.  

Walking to the bus stop at 8:30 AM. Lela wanted to wear this dress for her little awards ceremony. She is so excited, she's jumping for joy! 

Stuart loves riding his truck down to the bus stop. Lela sometimes will ride her scooter and I get to carry them both back up the hill!


After school let out (early) we went to Cracker Barrel with her friend from school, Ava. 

Lela and Ava with their Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Ising. Lela was emotional after we left her school and silently cried all the way to the restaurant where we went for lunch. She said she was going to miss her teachers and friends. 

I can't remember if I have shared this before, but earlier in the year Ava drew this picture of her and Lela together. 

Ava and Lela with the Kindergarten aid, Ms. Zahn. The girls gave each teacher a cooler bag with summer items in them.  

Lela is in the back corner. Her class is performing a song. 

Lela is the one waving in the back right corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment