Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Family Fun

Most Sunday evenings we watch a family movie. I try to pick classics. This Sunday it was The Sound of Music!


Yours Truly, getting ready for church

two peas in a pod

I went to this second hand kids stuff bazaar. It was crazy busy and I let Stuart ride around on this bike while I shopped for stuff (I ended up buying the bike). 

Swimming lessons at the YMCA. This was Stuart's first set of lessons. He did so well. His teacher was impressed and had him take off his flotation device for most of the lessons.


Lela had lessons as well and learned swimming strokes. 


Watching Netflix on the kindle. 

My mom sent me all my childhood things. I'm not sure what to do with all these photos of me so I decided to make a shrine to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment