Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Stuart's cousin Yuyi and family joined us all the way from Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving again this year. Pre-dinner photo. Everyone's favorite food was Michelle's sweet potato casserole, yummo!

The day after Thanksgiving we went to a race at Churchill downs. 


Then we went to the Galt House for their Christmas activities. 



Thula, Kobe, Elsie, and Lela are making snowflakes. 

Lela wrote "Jeajus" in her heart. 

Stuart loved the train ride! He rode it a several times and loved riding up front to ring the bell. 

Lela (6) and Elsie (4)

Stuart and his uncle Yuyi. 
Funny sleigh ride video

Outside the Galt House hotel. 


Photo op with the elves after their song and dance show. 


On Saturday we went bowling. Thula!

Lela!

Me! I lost both games!;-(

Stuart bowling. He had so much fun and got really excited if he even knocked down one pin.

After bowling we made tacos at home and then Michelle and I went to the Oxmoor mall and went shopping and out for dessert. It was so fun. I'm so thankful for my family and extended family. xoxo


2 comments:

  1. it looks like a great day! when do I get in on any of these? waaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a great day! when do I get in on any of these? waaa!

    ReplyDelete