![]() |
| Lela playing "Little Match Girl." I read her the story this year and she was really taken with it. |
![]() |
| Watching a movie |
![]() |
| Napping before dinner. |
![]() |
| Lela loves playing with stuffed animals. When I was a kid I hated stuffed animals, but she finds all kinds of games to play with them. |
![]() |
| Lela doing her homework. Such a good little student! |
![]() |
| Napping after dinner. |
![]() |
| My new living room set up. Stuart got me the chairs for Christmas and I bought the tree tapestry and the elephant is a family heirloom from my Aunt Ruth's house. |
![]() |
| Lela can't stay up very late. |
![]() |
| A hot cup of cocoa after playing in the snow. |
![]() |
| Watching a movie with kitty. |











No comments:
Post a Comment