Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas is coming!

I took the kids to Farnsley Moreman Landing old fashioned Christmas event. They were so excited for the carriage ride! We also enjoyed hot chocolate and cookies and a tour of the old house. Lela asked the tour guide if she could see inside her dress because she wanted to know how it stayed so poofy. The lady was obliging. 

I love watching Lela play with the nativity sets. She is so sweet. 

My sister gave me that Mexican tin nativity set for me for an early birthday gift. I had reluctantly given her my other one (she called it my gift of the magi) and so when she was in Austin, Tx this summer she found this one. Thank you Rosie! 

The girls also dressed their brother in that bandana loincloth. I have no words for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment