In the first collage Thula is performing in her Christmas choir concert at school. Other photos are just another day in the life!
In the second collage I am celebrating my 34th birthday. Dad sent me the family nativity. I have many happy memories playing with it. Thula also made a happy birthday banner for my bathroom and the kids made me cards. Thula also arranged for her dad to get me a cake so they could sing happy birthday to me. She is a sweet daughter. I also love the photo of Lela playing so sweetly with her toys. Sister Chess from church knits all these boxes for people at church and Lela is playing house with them. I also found that she had taken several photos of her dollhouse, so I decided to include one of them. 😊
The third collage shows some of our Christmas decorations. I have a lot of nativitys from my dad!
The fourth collection is us visiting mom in Owensboro. We looked at Christmas lights, went bowling, played with their kitties, watched the movie, "What About Bob", hung a bird feeder, and admired Bob's guns.
I took the girls and Thula's friend, Phoenix, ice skating. Little Stuart and Lela admiring all the Christmas lights their dad put up. We also went on a couple of walks at night to look at the Christmas lights in the neighborhood. Stuart liked the disco lights on him. Big Stuart also took us to the old waverly hospital to see the laser light show. It was spooky and neat.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
December 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment