 |
| Birthday card and money from Grandma |
 |
| Outfit from Grandpa |
 |
| Thula doesn't care for cake so this year she asked for a pile of donuts. She still didn't even finish her donut. I wish I didn't have a sweet tooth either. Lela however said, "On my birthday I want cake!" |
Afterwards we went to the roller rink with her church friend Sarah Kelley and her little sister Abbey. Lela skated as well and tried really hard to keep up with her big sis. Everyone said they had had a fun night. I also went to her school earlier that day with Lela and little Stuart and had lunch with her. From Stuart and I she received a new winter coat and some 'footsie' pajamas that she said she wanted. I love my little Thula and can't believe her childhood is already half over!
No comments:
Post a Comment