Tuesday, February 26, 2013

8 months old baby boy!

Look at me I'm trying to crawl away!



                                        I can grab everything with my little grabby baby hands.

              Eating something gross he just found in the carpet. I wish I could just munch on that face!

                    He has the exact same hair as Thula, fuzzy in the back, swirl, and curly on top.


                                               He has been making this funny face a lot. He is such a little ham. He has made a lot of milestones this past week. First and foremost he sleeps through the night in his own bed in his own room (he's actually been doing this for a couple of weeks now)! I couldn't be more pleased (and well rested). He also learned to clap his hands, fake cry, scoot backwards, crawl on his tummy, and get his first top tooth.

1 comment:

  1. That expression on the bottom last pic is just like Thula! and the hair is as you say just like hers! I can't wait to be with my little guy!

    ReplyDelete