Monday, February 18, 2013

What we've been up to in the new year.

The cat is so naughty. He is always sleeping on the baby's changing pad or in his crib.

Our one and only snow day.


                                                        Rub-a-dub-dub my kids in a tub

The Kosair circus. Some of the proceeds go to the children's hospital where Stuart was treated.  Lela and baby are wearing the shriner's hats.  

Daddy was 'babysitting' and when I came home I found them in these little get-ups.

Everybody looked so cute for church, so I whipped out my camera and everybody knew what to do....except Lela.



There's my girl! I just love her new little poncho!


My dream of becoming I Love Lucy is complete. Thula told me I can't come to her school until I change my hair back. So it looks like being a red hed wasn't ment to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment