Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Little Sister and Little Brother

Since Thula's been back to school it's just been these two together and they are becoming great little friends. 




My little burglars! Stuart loves to copy his sissy. 


walk/bike ride at Waverly Park



I was there too!

Very interesting looking duck. He was friendly too. When we went to the park a second time with Thula Lela remembered every detail of this duck. 

Daddy brought home this costume. 






He thinks he's a real tough guy!

Little toad in our driveway. So cute!

At the Zoo with the Kelly family. Always a favorite activity. 


Making cookies.

At the science center. I feel sad I didn't catch a picture of him with his big smile. He just loved walking through these noodles. He is becoming such a fun little boy and it's exciting to see him explore his world. 

Lela loves the science center and was thrilled when I told her that we were going to visit. It's been awhile since we have come. 
Driving the bus. I could just chomp him!

Playing airline stewardess. 

I like how he has just one little finger on the button. 

He liked playing with his little toy shark in the water. 
Across the street from the science museum is the slugger museum and so we took a picture of the big bat. 

many mirrors



No comments:

Post a Comment