Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was great! Stuart and the kids made me breakfast in bed. They gave me 24 roses, bath salts, chocolates, and a gift card for a massage! The best part though? Stuart got the kids ready for church (it's possible folks, he can do it!) Doesn't my little Stuart looks so precious? 


While we were getting ready for church Thula lovingly helped her sister with her workbook. I had to snap a photo-usually one or the other is teasing the other sister (or Stuart) to death!


To top it off, dad got me a kitchen aid! It's a dream. 

Lela's beautiful little face. I accidentally burned her cheek when I was walking to the counter with a hot cookie pan. 

Lela was dying to make gingerbread cookies, it's like play dough for her, so we made them using the new kitchen aid. 

The kids started out so sweet and innocent

and then it quickly deteriorated into a mess. I hate cooking with children!


Pure evil. 

And he wouldn't stop making messes wherever he went. 

I absolutely adore these two knuckleheads though!

No comments:

Post a Comment