Saturday, November 1, 2014

New Library and a pumpkin patch!

Our side of a town has a new library! It is so beautiful and I am so grateful for it. I plan on holding my book group here occasionally. I also asked if we could invite one of my favorite authors, Alexander McCall Smith, to come and speak. They already have a possible date for April. I am so excited! 

                                                   
                                                                             Lela and her friend, Julio, in the children's section. 
                                                      


I love a good pumpkin patch. I found this one about an hour from my house near Ft. Knox. It was great. 

Stuart was terrified of this big slide, but his big sis didn't care. Down you go Stuart!

The Hall kids and Thula and Lela. 

Stuart liked driving trucks in the corn table. 


These goats were so cute! Stuart and his pal Blake. 



Thula's lips and a hay ride. 


Corn maze. This was a big one it took us about an hour. 


My little pumpkin harvesters. It was so beautiful out there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment