Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Lela!

This cake is the best cake I have ever made. I know. It's actually really terrible. But for me, this is so good. Lela wanted a castle cake. So I googled 'castle cake' and saw people turning ice cream cones upside down. It's a three layer cake: strawberry and lemon. 

Lela celebrated with her church friend Gabe Wilkerson who shares the same birthday as her. She also invited her friend, Ava, from school. The rest of the kids are Gabe's siblings. We had hamburgers, doritos, and watermelon for dinner. 

Little Stuart was confused and thought it was his birthday. He helped her blow out the candles. 



For Lela's birthday she got a barbie from Ava, a Rainbow dash pony from Gabe, an art projector from Grandma Robin, a homemade pottery icecream dish from her dad. Her Aunt Michelle gave her an owl scarf and a coupon for Build-A-Bear. Thank you everyone! 
I also brought cupcakes and kool-aid juice boxes for her kindergarten class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment