Tuesday, July 28, 2015

First three days in Utah

Lela (6) and Keira (7) hit it off right away. 

Yuyi's younger sister, Etembuyu and her son Hyrum. We went to Spanish Fork where Michelle Yuyi's parents live. They had a water slide bounce house up for the kids. It was fun afternoon catching up with everyone. 

Tandi and Kendrick Musanga are in the bottom left corner. Then Kobe, Stuart and Thula are in the middle. Katherine and Bryan are at the bottom right. Keira, Lela, Briggs and one of Michelle's nieces make up the top. 

On Saturday I completed a Sprint Triathlon in Herriman, Utah. It was a 400 meter swim, 10.5 mile bike ride, and a 5k run.
 L to R: Rachel (Michelle's sister in law), Michelle Yuyi, and me!

I finished! It was a lot harder than I realized it would be. I felt so good after finishing. I know I had help from the other side. My dad. cousin Cortney, and kids came to cheer me on. Thanks guys!

Rachel, Elaine, Michelle, and Brad (Michelle's brother) before the race. 


No comments:

Post a Comment