Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point

Cortney took us to this fun museum. The koi fish pond was my favorite! I loved feeding them. I just wanted to play wack-a- fish a bonk all their little heads. 




Stuart liked the little zip line. 

Cortney and Stuart. All the big kids were off having fun with each other so I didn't get any pictures of them. 

Play hard, sleep hard!

Goofing off at Cortney's house. We had such a great time. Cortney took me out to dinner and to Deseret book. She also took us all hiking in the Wasatch-Cache forest. I think that was my most favorite activity. She took everyone to Seven Peaks water park, and she took the big kids to her physics class at BYU. Thula really enjoyed seeing the campus and getting some ice cream at their creamery. Thank you for a wonderful time Holmes family! We can't wait to see you. again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment