![]() |
| Lela's first grade class had to make their own valentine's boxes. I helped Lela make a robot one. She had so much fun getting all her valentines from her class mates. |
![]() |
| After playing out in the snow all afternoon the kids came back inside for some tomato soup and cheese sandwiches. |
![]() |
| Lela is dressed up as a cowgirl for school spirit week. |
![]() |
| My little helper helping me make whipped cream for our valentine's day treat. I put fresh berries in a heart shaped cake tin and topped with whipped cream. |
![]() |
| Being captain of this shopping cart is hard work. We had spent the morning playing at the Burger King playhouse and he was tired out. |
![]() |
| Last Sunday was super windy and Thula had a great idea to make homemade kites out of garbage bags. It was fun. |
![]() |
| Little Stuart said, "Make funny faces mom." I'm so good at it! |














No comments:
Post a Comment