Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring

Just enjoying a morning walk at my favorite place, Farnsley Moreman Landing. 


Stuart saw the bike station and tools and he said, "I think the stroller needs fixing" and he got busy with air pump and screw driver. 

Enjoying ice cream on free cone day at Dairy Queen

The girls eating their ice creams and swinging 

Stuart looking kinda special ed

Decorating eggs! Stuart has the batman stickers on his. The scars on his face are from his recent bout with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. 

I bought an egg painting kit this year and the girls turned out some really beautiful eggs. So creative!


The Easter Bunny arrived! In an effort to keep Easter a little more holy I bumped the Easter basket thing to the previous Sunday before Easter. It's actually the official day of Spring so we are celebrating spring. Then I plan on doing religious activities leading up to Easter Sunday and we will have a nice dinner. We'll see how we like it...

Lela found her basket under her collection of stuffed animals. 



Our pretty pear tree


And I'll finish this post with another sleeping Stuart picture. I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment