Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas time is here

Two days after Thanksgiving we got out our Christmas decorations and discovered that our white Christmas tree no longer lit up. I was secretly kind of glad. I was getting tired of that tree. So we decided on another fake tree, but green this time. Doesn't Stuart look so handsome next to the tree with his new haircut?


When I came home late from birthday shopping for Thula, I found my two little ones asleep on the couch. Big Stuart had also put Lela's jamy's on Little Stuart for some reason.


We have snow!

"I can't put my arms down!" He's mad at me for taking so many pictures. He just wants to go out. He hates being left out and so if anyone goes outside he must tag along too.

snow ball fight.


Thula has so much energy and vigor outside. She has always loved being active. She played outside for several hours building forts, shoveling snow, and sledding. The night before her birthday party her and I shoveled our entire driveway. She can be a real trooper.




No comments:

Post a Comment