Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Park-Iriquois

It's been several weeks since I last blogged and looking at these pictures it's hard to believe it was really such a short time ago. There isn't a leaf to be found now and we are covered in snow. But the colors are such a delight and I feel so thankful that I took time that day in early November to enjoy this beautiful part of Kentucky. I am happiest out of doors and the kids and I really enjoyed this day.









Little Stuart's funny smile. He has all his teeth except his four incisors so he is always sticking his tongue into the right or left spaces between his teeth. 








I call this the "unity tree"

and this one the "marriage trees"




witch's hollow

this is my favorite picture out of all of them









view of downtown




Lela and I both spotted the face in this tree. Can you? 


Leaf angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment